Please browse through our Recipes libary
Cinnamon Sweet Potato FlapjacksMakes 4 - 6 Flapjacks
What you'll need
1/4 cup flour
A pinch of baking soda and baking powder, each
1 tsp ground cinnamon, and extra for serving
A pinch of salt
1 PURITY Sweet Potato 7 Months jar
2 large eggs
1 tsp honey, and extra for serving
Milk, if necessary
1. Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a big mixing bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the sweet potato, eggs and honey.
3. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and add the wet ingredients.
4. Fold in the dry ingredients from the outside, until just combined, thinning with milk if necessary.
5. Heat some butter in a pan on medium heat, then spoon the flapjack mixture into the pan. Wait until the bottom is just browned, then flop over and cook through.
6. Serve with extra honey and cinnamon.