Please browse through our Recipes libary
< Back to recipes
What you'll need
180g castor sugar
150ml vegetable oil
1 PURITY® Oats & Honey Cereal
150g plain flour
3 tsp baking powder
Squeeze of honey
- Heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Beat eggs then add oil and milk.
- Add sugar and mix until dissolved.
- Then add a squeeze of honey.
- Sift in dry ingredients and mix.
- At this stage, separate the mixture into 3 and add raisins to one batch, pecan nuts to the other batch and leave the other batch plain.
- Sprinkle oats on the plain one, some chopped pecans on the pecan ones to decorate.
- Fill muffin tray until each cup is two thirds full.
- Bake for 20-22 mins.